A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
freeaudiolibrary uses navigation and purchase tracking tools (such as cookies) on the webs www.freeaudiolibrary.com, blog.freeaudiolibrary.com and sfx.freeaudiolibrary.com for statistical purposes, marketing purposes and to define user profiles.
These tools will not collect information related to your person but to the identity I.P. ("Internet Protocol") from which the access takes place.
In case the tracking tools allow the information collected to be linked to a person, both the collection of information and its treatment will be subject to what is established in the current legislation on the protection of personal data and data protection policy.
This website uses the following proprietary cookies: Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
usa herramientas de seguimiento de la navegación y compra (como por ejemplo cookies) en la web con finalidad estadística, de marketing y para definir perfiles de usuario.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click buttons like or Like.
Cookies used on this website
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires Such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.